Guru & Deep Core Miner
isolating the changing elements from the non-changing elements
first principle of variation-oriented design [Arsanjani2001a] ?
Rule Object Pattern Language
Grammar-Oriented Object Design: Creating Adaptive Collaborations and Dynamic Configurations with Self-Describing Components and Services
Grammar-oriented Object Design to Seamlessly Map Business Models to
Component -based Software Architectures,
1. Ali Arsanjani: Explicit Representation of Service Semantics: Towards Automated Composition Through a Dynamically Re-Configurable Architectural Style for On Demand Computing. ICWS 2003: 34-37
2. Ali Arsanjani, Brent Hailpern, Joanne Martin, Peri Tarr: Web Services: Promises and Compromises. ACM Queue 1(1): (2003)
3. Ali Arsanjani: Business Compilers: Towards Supporting a Highly Re-Configurable Architectural Style for Service-Oriented Architecture. ICSM 2002: 287
4. Ali Arsanjani, James J. Alpigini, Hussein Zedan: Externalizing Component Manners to Achieve Greater Maintainability through a Highly Re-Configurable Architectural Style. ICSM 2002: 628-
5. Ali Arsanjani: Introduction. Commun. ACM 45(10): 30-34 (2002)
6. Keith Levi, Ali Arsanjani: A goal-driven approach to enterprise component identification and specification. Commun. ACM 45(10): 45-52 (2002)
7.Ali Arsanjani, Rule Pattern Language 2001: A Pattern Language for Adaptive Manners and Scalable Business Rule Design and Construction, 39th International Conference and Exhibition on Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems (TOOLS39), 2001.
8. Ali Arsanjani,Grammar-Oriented Object Design:
Creating Adaptive Collaborations and Dynamic Configurations with Self-Describing
Components and Services
39th International Conference and Exhibition on Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems (TOOLS39) pp. 0409, 2001.
9. Ali Arsanjani, A Domain-Language Approach to Designing Dynamic Enterprise Component-Based Architectures to Support Business Services , 39th International Conference and Exhibition on Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems (TOOLS39) pp. 0130, 2001.
10. Ali Arsanjani, Analysis, Design and Implementation of Distributed Java Business Frameworks Using Domain Patterns, Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems pp. 490, August 1999.
11. Ali Arsanjani. "Rule Object Pattern Language". Proceedings of PLOP2000.
12. Ali Arsanjani. "Service Provider: A Domain Pattern and Its Business Framework Implementation," presented to Plop '99. Got this one; Lots-o-Cross/Domain Patterns
13. Ali Arsanjani. Using Grammar-oriented Object Design to Seamlessly Map Business Models to Component-based Software Architectures, Proceedings of The International Association of Science and Technology for Development, 2001, Pittsburgh, PA.
14. Ali Arsanjani, Explicit Representation of Service Semantics Towards Automated Composition through a Dynamically Reconfigurable Arch Style, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Web Services, 2003.
15. Ali Arsanjani, The Mentor-Disciple Model of Object-oriented Teaching and Education, Proceedings of TOOLS 1995.
Explicit Representation of Service Semantics Towards Automated Composition through a Dynamically Reconfigurable Arch Style,
Some of his Link
o A system with an Adaptive Object-Model (AOM) has an explicit object model that it interprets at run-time. If you change the object model, the system changes its behavior. For example, a lot of workflow systems have an Adaptive Object-Model. Objects have states and respond to events by changing state. The Adaptive Object-Model defines the objects, their states, the events, and the conditions under which an object changes state.
Implemented with reflection!!!!!
ˇ MetaData and Adaptive Object-Model Pages
ˇ OASIS Team
Objects and Agents for Simulation and Information Systems
Team leader : Jean-Pierre BRIOT
The concepts of modular and autonomous entity, called object, actor, agent or animats federates our team's research in the areas of multi-agent systems, , adaptive software and robots, databases (coherency, design methodologies, learning), metamodeling, and application frameworks mixing software engineering and Artificial Intelligence
Model engineering, Metamodeling, Meta-case tool approaches, Model transformation, rule-based programming on objects, Metamodel translation, model importation mechanism
Describing and (Re-)Using Technological Application Frameworks
in a Metamodeling-based Development Tool- an application of the